Our Organic Grapeseed Oil is made by the cold pressing of the organic grape seeds (Vitis vinifera), and is refined and deodorized, producing a superior quality oil. It has a mild odor with a delicious, light, sweet and delicate nutty flavor.
We both manufacture and source only the finest quality products from highly regarded suppliers from all around the world, many of whom we’ve worked with for decades.
Our In-house Quality Control Laboratory has experienced technicians to provide a complete and thorough product analysis of all of our vegetable oils.
Vegetable oils are healthful and flavorful and provide many essential nutrients to the body, and they make a healthy and nourishing addition to body care products and a flavorful addition to culinary dishes and baked goods.
- This oil contains antioxidants, vitamins E and C, and beta-carotene, and is known for its moisturizing properties.
- It is widely used in skin and hair care products, and is also suitable for culinary purposes.
- Because of its smooth texture, Grapeseed Oil is a great carrier oil for skin care and aromatherapy products because it penetrates into your skin quickly, and it absorbs without leaving a greasy residue.
- Grapeseed Oil is also the ultimate everyday cooking and salad oil, and it has a moderately high smoke point, which means it's perfect for sautéing, grilling, frying, and baking.
- It has superior emulsification qualities for making mayonnaise, salad dressing, and marinades.
- It can also be used in baked goods, pancakes, and waffles.
Ingredients: Organic Grapeseed Oil, Refined: Organic Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Refined.